From the early 2000s to present day, Botox injection are the most popular option for reducing and softening the wrinkles associated with age. However, what many people don’t know is that Botox treatments can also be used for several other medical issues.
Since the injection of Botox stop signals from being sent by your nerves to the muscles, this relaxes the targeted area for treatment. While this procedure is primarily advertised and viewed as a cosmetic treatment, it also relieves hyperhidrosis- a condition which induces extreme excessive perspiration- arthritis, and symptoms of an enlarged prostate for several months at a time. However, before you get a Botox injection, it is best to speak with your doctor because Botox currently is known to negatively interact with a wide range of medications- 368 medications, specifically.
You should consider Botox injections if you…
- Want to shape and contour your face
- Want to eliminate crow’s feet, forehead furrows, bags under the eyes, and frown lines
- Have unsightly neck creases
- Have a smile that shows too much gum, and you want to fix it
- Want to elevate the outer margins of your eyebrows
- Seek relief from arthritis, migraines, or an enlarged prostate
- Need to shrink the muscles in your face that control the clenching of the teeth
Botox treatments have several uses that aren’t just meant for cosmetic purposes. We all want to look good, but what’s important is to feel good in your skin.